Monday, January 19, 2009

Dropping in...

I'm pretty busy at work, but I figured I would take a quick break and blog a little bit before things got too intense...

This weekend was pretty fun, we went to Midland (OMG, whodathunkit?!?!) and hung out with the in-laws and took some family pictures with Taylor's brother and sister and their families. They're a surprise for my mother and father in-law for their anniversary. I'm particularly excited about seeing them because I think Tay and I got some really good ones of just the 2 of us, and I've been wanting to get some prof pics taken since we never got "real" engagement ones done. Not that I wish we would have because we just didn't have the $$ and I had braces at the time, and who wants to memorialize those in expensive pictures, right?
On the downside, I kinda wish I would have been home so I could have gotten some stuff done (like make stuff for the booth), but what can ya do, right?

Moving on, today is the 1st day of my Special K challenge. I really am trying to stick with this one this time... I will spare you the details, but it's only for 2 weeks, and if I don't see any results, then I will just move onto something else. But I bet I will... And plus, Tay and I are going to start walking/jogging/running at a park a few times a week with the pups because--brace yourself-- we are going to run in a half marathon in Vegas in December. Plus, apparently running is a good way to lose weight, and no matter how much I LOATHE running, it really does burn fat quicker than anything else you could possibly do, and I'm just at that point where I will do it...

So that's about it... Hope all 2 of you are doing swell!
OH! ALLY! WHEN YOU GET DONE READING THIS- WRITE ON YOUR OWN BLOG! :)

2 comments:

The Pools said...

Props to you two for running...I as well HATE running, I absolutely can no stand it one but!!!

Ally said...

hehehe. sorry i just don't always have much to say. so i wanna hear how this running thing goes. if you hate running as much as i do and you actually stick with it, then... haha. nevermind. it won't inspire me. i hate running too much. but good for you!!!!