Friday, January 9, 2009

Not to worry!

I haven't forgotten about the 2 blog followers and all you other stalkers out there! I've just been super busy with work and by the time I get home I just wanna hang out with the hubby. But now, it's the weekend and my house is a mess! So unfortunately this thing is getting put on the back burner, but I am working on a new playlist and finding a new background because that's about all I have patience for, but if that's not enough for you, you can wander over to my shutterfly. I uploaded some random pics from Christmas and the Cotton Bowl. But you will have to find the link all by yourself. HINT: It is somewhere on this page :) And no, I will NOT be making a dedicated post about that game b/c I'm trying to pretend like it didn't happen. Boo. That's all I have to say about that! So there. TTFN!

No comments: