Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My 101 list is finally complete and posted!

It's a FUH-REEZING day today! It's been snowing/sleeting for the last couple of hours, and I am at home because I am a sissy and didn't want to drive today. SOOOOOO I have been productive cleaning and writing thank you notes for a couple of christmas gifts, and even a wedding gift I got over the break (over a year later, random, I know!) and I FINALLY finished my 101/1001 list!!!! WOOHOO!

Like I said yesterday, I kinda started it last week, but I am doing it full-blown now!
And since I'm home from work today, I'm really trying to get some of the stuff done like painting the baseboards, but I know I won't get it done today, but I may be able to cross that off by the end of the weekend. So right now I have a handful of things in progress, and one completed already, but check it out for yourself and let me know what you think. I know I won't get ALL of it done, but having those things on there really motivates me to do them.

ADIOS! I'm off to be productive and hopefully warm up in the process!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I absolutely love your list and I cant wait to follow your progress on it!

I havent seen Fireproof yet either, we are actually getting it on DVD since it comes out today. I have heard its incredible! I want to complete The Love Dare, which is the book in the movie.

I feel ya on the cold. I am in OH and we are supposed to get 8-15 inches of snow tonight, just lovely :)

Ally said...

i'm really bad at this blogging thing. wanna help me make mine pretty?