Yesterday (thursday) was day #2 of FAMILY running! I actually rather enjoyed it. Yes, you read that right. Although, my tune may change when we actually start hardcore running. Right now we're on Week 1 of the "training" plan that goes a little like this:
Warm up by walking for 5 minutes.
Jog for 60 seconds.
Walk for 90 seconds.
Repeat for 20 minutes.
I don't think I "enojoyed" the actual running part as much as I liked just getting to be with my little family and enjoy the unseasonably wonderful weather (78 degrees in the middle of January?!). Anyway, we'll see if I enjoy it as much in the mid-40's tomorrow...
Oh! And speaking of running, I've found what's going to be our first "real" race.
DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....

Oh! And speaking of running, I've found what's going to be our first "real" race.
DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....

Tay and I are going to run with his sister and her husband in the BLOODGUSHER 2009 in Midland on March 28th.
It seems like a ways away, but hopefully it will keep me motivated, we shall see...
But for right now I'm sleepy, and I'm looking forward to my freedom to sleep in late the next 2 days, and maybe make a couple dozen burp cloths in between sleeping stents ;)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
It seems like a ways away, but hopefully it will keep me motivated, we shall see...
But for right now I'm sleepy, and I'm looking forward to my freedom to sleep in late the next 2 days, and maybe make a couple dozen burp cloths in between sleeping stents ;)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment