As I type this, I am watching my gay boyfriend dance on Dancing with the Stars GO LANCEY!!! :) Aaaand... I have to admit that I liked Brooke's freestyle better I think... And so did the judges apparently, but I still love my gay boyfriend :)
Anyway! I just found out that we have 3rd row tickets to the Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game!!!! I'm super excited! So, Dad, Clayton, Taylor and I are all going to Dallas Thurday morning and coming back on Friday! It should be interesting! But fun! Oh! And my little cousins are going to SUPER jealous because the Jonas Brothers are going to be playing at halftime! Haha! Taylor's favorite band! I hope they play his favorite LAVA song! (he hadn't ever heard of the Jonas Bros. 'til we went to the lake and my cousins made sure he never forgot them! lol!) So that will be fun!
And! I was actually on TIME to work today at 7am! So that was unexpected! I even ironed my pants, did my hair, and had ALL of my makeup on BEFORE I left the house! Usually it's still making its way onto my face in the truck :) Impressive, yes, I know :)
That's pretty much it! I've got to get stuff ready for work and watch my TIVO'd John & Kate Plus 8! NIGHT NIGHT! :)
Why we're going to Africa...
10 years ago
1 comment:
YAY I am glad you found me on here! I have to say I am a bit jealous of your thansgiving day fun!! i wanna go too. HAHA. WE have to try super hard to get together next time you are here. :o)
Post a Comment