I can't believe it's already Thursday! And while we're at it, I can't believe it's already December! Time flies! I think time goes by faster as you get older. Or at least you recognize it when you're older. Since it's been like, a week and a half since I did the whole blogging thing, I have a feeling this blog is going to be a little ADD. ;) So bear with me...
And speaking of time flies! This week, Taylor and I have been together for six years! I can't believe it! I feel old! I love my hubby! We've been through lots in the last 6 years, but I'm glad he stuck with me. I think I'll keep him around :)
My uncle was on the Today show yesterday to talk about the progress of my cousin's case. We are finally seeing some progress. The Australian court indicted Gabe and set a trial date of February 3rd, and basically if he isn't there that day (which he is supposed to) then they will start the extradition process, which who knows how long that is going to take, but we just have to keep praying!
Today was day #1 of my low carb diet! Woo woo! I really am determined to lose the weight I've gained, in the last couple of years, especially since the wedding. Tay & I pretty much finished off our pre-diet groceries and I went to Market Street yesterday and stocked up on diet food. It was kinda pricey but I really am dedicated to making it work. I found lots of good recipes on line and even some desserts, so it will make it easier. So cross your fingers that I stick to it!
My BFFAEAE Allison is coming to see me this weekend and I'm SUPER excited! She's been living in Po-Dunk, New Mexico and there's nothing to do there, especially since her hubby is going to be out of town, so we're gonna have some much overdue bonding time and do some christmas shopping and I'm going to finnagle her into helping me work on Wyatt's birthday cake if we have time! Tee hee hee.
But right now I am sleepy, so it's time to hit the sack!
Night night!
Why we're going to Africa...
10 years ago
1 comment:
oh really!? Where in DFW? And why the change? :)
Post a Comment