The much-talked about game that has been hyped up for 2 weeks was a TOTAL and COMPLETE let down. I'm very disappointed. And that's actually all I'm going to say about that.
But good news! I finished putting my Christmas stuff up today! "Finished" meaning all of the stuff that I currently own. I really need to get more stuff, but it's going to have to wait. ALSO! I was reminded by my Food Network watching today that one of my favorite things about the holidays is quickly approaching! CHRISTMAS FOOD NETWORK SPECIALS!!! YAAAAYYYYY!!!
This week should be a busy one, I'm actually working 7-6 Monday and Tuesday, so that oughta be a whole lotta NO FUN! Seeing as though I can barely make it to work on time when I'm supposed to be there at 8! But it's only for 2, I mean 3 days. I have to be there at 7 on Wed. too but I'm leaving around 4 because we're having thanksgiving w/ my family on Wednesday night because Dad and clayton are going to the cowboy game!
OH! AND I have more good news! But I think I have to wait until Tuesday to post anything "official"... And, I'll probably be able to elaborate more if I wait until then!
But for now, I'm gonna gather up the puppies and go to bed! Yay! I love bed! :)
Why we're going to Africa...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment