Friday, September 26, 2008

I just couldn't resist....

I gave in and went to Pier 1 yesterday! I was seriously OBSESSING over my ideas for decorating for fall (apparently I'm going through decorating withdrawals), that and I'm ADD and since I have put the sewing machine up for the time being since I was so productive last week, I needed something to do! So, it may not SEEM like much, but I took before and after pics, just for my own reasons I guess...



Before:







After!!!





Here's a close-up of the arrangement (ALSO my FAVORITE THING OF THE DAY!!!) I made and the purdy fall candle!!!



I looked at the pillows, and they're kinda pricey, so I figured I'd wait 'til I could use my mother in-law's interior decorator discount the next time I go home! YAAAY!

Unfortunately, the store here didn't have the little acorn or the ribbon pillow, so my mom's going to look at the store in Midland for me this weekend! Oh! The things on the floor (or hearth I guess if you wanna be technical) are pumpkin luminaries that my sis-in law gave me! They're cute and have tasty-delicious pumpkin-spice candles in them! I love pumpkin and/or spice smelling stuff! Just another reason why I LOVE FALL!!!!
Another reason I love fall: NEW SEASONS OF TV SHOWS!!! Namely my personal fav, Grey's Anatomy!!!

HOWEVER! I was THOROUGHLY disappointed in yesterday's "BIG" 2-hr long season premiere! Nothing really interesting happened other than Christina was impaled by her karma, er... I mean an UN-Godly sized icesicle! REALLY??? Let's hope they do better in the next episode, which BY THE WAY won't be for another 2 weeks! DUUUMB!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Love your new background! And love your new home fall decorations! Miss you on s7 girl!