Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm stuck at home...

YAAAAY FUUN! Um... Not really!

Here's the low down:

I started to get sick last wednesday, and was SUPER sick (with sinus crap) and called in to work Thursday... And then again on Friday... To make a long story short, instead of going to the doctor thursday or friday, I tried to stick it out over the weekend, and actually started to feel much better... But then last night started to feel REEEALLLY SUPER crappy so I FINALLY went to the doctor today. Turns out I have a sinus infection that decided to morph into an eye infection!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? So My Dihenia told me that I shouldn't go to work til Thursday. So... Today is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday... I will have had taken a whole week off from work! But! The good thing is that it is paid and that it comes out of my ETO bank, which means that it's only time I would use if I were sick for more than two days, not my regular personal time off bank...


ANYWHO! But I guess there's lots to do for me around here even though my super AWESOME hubby cleaned the house and did all the laundry this weekend (and cooked pretty much every meal) I have lots of burp cloths to make (and blogging to catch up on). :) And tonight, Cowboys football to watch (you didn't know Tony Romo is my secret luvah did you) Hehehe...


HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!

No comments: