- Attending/doing homework/studying for any of my 16 hours worth of classes
- Working on my 300-hours worth of internship including my research project or up at the hospital rounding
- Working at the hospital
- Making the rounds at the hospital for the March of Dimes fundraiser I became involved in
- Trying to raise money for our March of Dimes walk
- Working on the house
- Cleaning the house (and although this should just fly out the window at this point b/c we ARE working on the house and we're not expecting any "house guests" or family visits any time soon, it still bothers the HOUND outta me!)
- Oh yeah! And lets not forget, TRYING TO FIND A REAL JOB!
Let me just say that I cannot be more ready to be done with school. The fact that I am {this close} to being done with school forever (if I choose not to go back, which I am not even entertaining that thought at the moment) is CRAZY EXCITING! There are probably not many people in this world that would say that they would rather just hurry up and get out of college and get into the real world, but that is me! I have put in my time and am ready to move up and out!
Anyway! That's about it for tonight, and probably for the next couple of weeks actually. After tonight, I don't have another night off 'til next Tuesday, and I will probably be passed out hoping to gain enough energy to sustain me for my 56-hour work week I have in store for me next week while everyone else is in Vegas or out at the beach or skiing someplace during Spring Break. But! It is for a good cause! Because the more OT I get, the closer I am to going to Mexico!!!!!
TTFN!
1 comment:
Aww..Kendra! I didn't realize you were so busy. Take a break girl! I guess I'll see you at work!? What are you studying again? I can't remember. And you need to elaborate on the job search. Where?
Post a Comment