We're almost done with the house! All we have left before we can tackle the floors are our bedroom and bathroom and the laundry room! I can't wait to have it all done! This weekend, Taylor is taking one of his friends camping along with a bunch of other guys for his friend's bachelor party and I am heading to Midland for his fiance's bacherlorette party and to hang out with the family.
Easter was good. We went home to Midland Saturday night and came back Sunday afternoon. Another one of those quick trips but oh well, what can you do when you're the only ones who don't live in Midland? The kids were ADORABLE! But then again, they always are. I took some pics with my new camera!!! Woohoo for that lovely little thing!
The job search still hasnt produced anything concrete yet, but it's only March and I have applied/submitted my resume for 8 jobs, so we shall see, surely out of 8 prospects you would think I could land one of them!
Anyway, I'd better hit the sack.
Nighty night!
1 comment:
Cute cute cute pics!! Sounds like you have been very productive, only next time call me when it involves margaritas. :)
Post a Comment