First of all it is RIDICULOUSLY windy outside! It was so nice when I left work at 5:45 tonight, 71 and not windy at all. Now it is 38 degrees with a windchill of 28, and the wind is blowing up to 45 mph! OH! And did I mention that it is supposed to be snowing/raining by 2am??? Really?!?!Are you kidding me?!!?!
Anyway! I haven't really paid attention to this blog thing since I first set it up, mainly because I signed up out of boredom while I was at work, and I knew for a fact that no one would read it because I was the only person who knew it existed! But now that I know 1 person (Yay Sara!) might perhaps read it, I thought I may actually give blogging some effort.
So, I really haven't had time to make my little list that I mentioned in my first blog. It was kinda a "on a whim" thing I guess, I'd still very much like to do it, but I have 8 million different things on my plate right now.
Speaking of needing to do 8 million things, I should be writing a paper about memory for my psych class that I fanaggled Jason into calling his grandma for, but I can't motivate myself to write it. And to be completely honest, I can't really motivate myself to do a whole heck of a lot lately. Not even the motivation of graduating in 10 weeks can influence my decision to direct my effort towards productive, school-related things! Which is very NOT good considering my psych paper is due tomorrow, I have a March of Dimes walk team captain meeting at lunch, and I work; the first half of my spanish mid-term is tuesday, I have to do a speech that I still need to interview someone for on wednesday, and then I have the second half of my spanish mid-term on Thursday (the composition part, and I am WAAAY not good at that kinda thing!) and I have to do my weekly rounding with Palliative Care. Then my Dad will be here Thursday for Bubba's baseball tournament, and Mom will be here Friday and Saturday. Not to mention, I need to work on my internship stuff (that I am WAAAY behind on). Oh! And I have "THE CRUD". The "Crud" is the sinus/cold-ish crap that seems to be going around the whole city of Lubbock, especially up at the hospital, so we have ever-so-technically diagnosed it as "the crud". And! We're still trying to work on the house! (I'm convinced we will never be finished!)
So Anyway! There is GOOD news (hard to believe, I know!).
- Taylor and I went and got an electric radio fence for the backyard so that the dogs might actually stop getting out of the backyard. Taylor even got it all set up today while I was at work, we'll see how it goes....
- While buying the radio-fence thing, we found a dryer at Home Depot for $195!!!! So we got it (the thing i absolutely HUMONGOUS inside and it totally beats our circa 1982 version that was burning up stuff!
- With it now being March, that means that Spring Break is this month, which means I am almost halfway to graduation. We're going to Wyoming again for Spring Break this year and I cannot wait!!
- Taylor and I decided this week that we are going to take a big trip to Mexico this summer right after graduation. We both deserve it and can't wait! Now if only we had enough money to book it. We're going to stay at the Gran Porto Real in Playa del Carmen.

Colter and Mindy stayed there and loved it. We had originally wanted to go to Jamaica, but we really can't afford that right now, maybe next year... - Oh! And I've had my eye on a Canon Elph digital camera ever since my trusty little circa 2004 Nikon was tragically sticky-ed to death by my sweet little Wyatt this summer. I was looking at them again last week at Best Buy and it was $249.99. A little out of my price range at the moment due to the fact that I'm trying to get out of debt and get passports AND actually BOOK our trip to Mexico. However, I was looking through the ads in the newspaper today and LO AND BEHOLD my camera is now $199.99!!! Still a little much, but for that camera, it would be SO worth it!

So, that's pretty much it. Actually, I'm sure there's probably more, but I'm too tired to get into it, and that is bad considering I still have to write that stupid paper! BAH!!! Here goes nothin'...
1 comment:
Let me first say, Kendra you absolutely crack me up. You are so funny! Not just on this blog, but I hear comments you make at work, and I'm crackin' up! You are so silly, I love it!
Second, what are you majoring in?
Third, Brad and I have been to Playa del Carmen and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND the resort we stayed at. I'll send you pics of it all, I have a bunch, so I'll email it to ya. It is called El Dorado Royale. It is so freakin amazing.
Fourth, how in the world do you have so many things to do? You are a busy woman it looks like!
Fifth, we are remodeling too! You'll have to blog on here, what you are remodeling. Did you see the pics of our bathroom? Talk to you later. I really enjoyed reading this, it was good and long! ~Sara
Post a Comment