Okay, so I'm not so sure I'm going to like this whole "Spring forward" business. It has happened every year of my life, but I am now finding myself a little confused by the whole process... So from what I understand, I have to be at work at 7 am, but it will feel like it's 6 am??? Something's not right with this picture! Well, if I get more sunlight, I guess it may be worth it, but I'm pretty much thinking it will be dark when I get up in the morning still... I may be crazy, but I think we are getting jipped by this whole process!
Anyway! My parents were in town yesterday and today for Clayton's baseball tournament. I have decided it's a good thing that I don't play anything anymore, I think I'm too old and I don't yell nearly as loud as I used to... Umpires are still just as stupid though...
But anywhoo!!! I did finally get my new camera in my hot little hand yesterday and I LOVE it!!! It's pretty much the coolest camera ever made that will fit in the palm of your hand! I will post random pictures later when I get all the software uploaded and what not.
Oh! My mother in-law and sister in-law came in town today with her 2 kids. It was a fun time, the kids were good and we got a little shopping in which is always fun. Taylor had to leave the shopping early (much to his dismay, I'm sure!) to go to work and he closes tonight, which means he won't be home until almost 2, which by then that means it will be 3 (ugh! I've had enough of this spring forward crap already and it hasn't even happened yet!)
Okay, well since it is ::technically:: 11pm, which means that it is really midnight, I should go to sleep! Especially since I have a sneaking suspicion that this whole time change thing is going to make my 12 hour day at work seem A LOT longer than 12 hours! Not that it doesn't seem that way as it is! HAH!
So... NIGHT NIGHT!!!!
Anyway! My parents were in town yesterday and today for Clayton's baseball tournament. I have decided it's a good thing that I don't play anything anymore, I think I'm too old and I don't yell nearly as loud as I used to... Umpires are still just as stupid though...
But anywhoo!!! I did finally get my new camera in my hot little hand yesterday and I LOVE it!!! It's pretty much the coolest camera ever made that will fit in the palm of your hand! I will post random pictures later when I get all the software uploaded and what not.
Oh! My mother in-law and sister in-law came in town today with her 2 kids. It was a fun time, the kids were good and we got a little shopping in which is always fun. Taylor had to leave the shopping early (much to his dismay, I'm sure!) to go to work and he closes tonight, which means he won't be home until almost 2, which by then that means it will be 3 (ugh! I've had enough of this spring forward crap already and it hasn't even happened yet!)
Okay, well since it is ::technically:: 11pm, which means that it is really midnight, I should go to sleep! Especially since I have a sneaking suspicion that this whole time change thing is going to make my 12 hour day at work seem A LOT longer than 12 hours! Not that it doesn't seem that way as it is! HAH!
So... NIGHT NIGHT!!!!
Okay, so I changed my mind... I didn't think it would be possible for me to sleep until I shared the amazingness of my camera to the world!!!! (Yeeeeahhh... or something!)
Me
The Husband
Dad
Mahm
1 comment:
I love the pic of your mom with the cup. Cute.
You are so silly Kendra! Sounds like you had a great week!
Post a Comment