- Guaranteed Ocean Front or Ocean View accommodations
- Top-of-the-line extra comfort beds and linens
- Dedicated check-in and checkout areas
- Reservation of palapa huts on the beach
- Butler service
- Welcome fruit & wine basket.
- Guaranteed reservations in the specialties restaurants.
- Late checkout (3:00 PM), subject to availability.
- Special turn down service with hors d’oeuvres and petit fours.
- Room aromatherapy menu.
- Complementary access to the Platinum Club (beverages, snacks, fruit, Internet access, TV, newspaper and books.)
- In room amenities include:
Bathrobes and slippers
Umbrella
Beach bag
Scale

Yeah! So freaking excited!
So... In other news (which is not quite as exciting if you ask me) we started working on the storage room and the extra bathroom. We're not doing anything impressive with the storage room, just texturing it and painting it white and hopefully getting rid of some stuff that we'll never use that has taken up habitation in that room. The extra bathroom is going to be a really light yellowy-tan-ish color. It's not ::really:: yellow, just REALLY light tan. Oh! And we're going the laundry room, which I mixed some of the colors that we already had and made a really pretty light blue-y color. I love it! Very clean, which I would think would be ideal for a laundry room.
Right now Taylor and some of his buddies from work are playing poker and I'm chillin in the office workin on the trip and fartin' around... We still have to get our Passports, but we're going to get our pictures done tomorrow and then we have to get our Birth Certificates from the parents this weekend, then I'm thinking we will go monday or tuesday to submit it all.
Oh! And the waaay cool camera that I already thought was totally awesome has gotten even cooler! I took it to work with me for my big and exciting ::hint of sarcasm:: 12 hour day on Sunday and played with it with Sara and all the other peeps, turns out it does all sorts of fun color switching and altering stuff! I am IN LOVE!
Anyway! I'm tired, so I think I'm going to go to sleep! But I'm so excited!!!! EEEEeeeekkkk! :D
2 comments:
I wanna go to Mexico! Let me know the place you are staying, I would like to look into. Work is not the same without you! Have a great day.
When are you guys going to Mexico! That place looks pretty cool! I love the room. It looks relaxing!
I love your camera too. I am now interested in seeing if my camera does all that cool stuff. I'm going to have to look into that.
I hope you get all your house stuff done! See you soon!
Post a Comment