Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just another day...

Today was a good day! I had a spanish test which surprisingly, I think I did well on, came home, did a little spanish homework and did pretty much nothing until Taylor started grilling in the backyard. I take that back, I was actually doing something for a few of those hours! Taylor convinced me that we needed a new computer, so we went and got a new HP desktop on Sunday and I really like it! It's got Windows Vista and a DVD burner and little places to put different memory sticks from cameras and what not and it has all sorts of memory so I'm pretty pumped about it. First a new dryer, then a new camera, now a new computer! Lots of things are new and exciting lately!!! I wonder what's next! The new-ness keeps increasing substantially! :D (Which I shouldn't get too excited, because we do pay for it all...)


Anyway! Brian and Michelle's wedding was BEAUTIFUL! We had fun in the short time we were there! I have the rest of this week and next week left of my internship but will have to work on my portfolio to turn in the following week, then I'm done with that, so that's exciting, and I think that if I go one more day without hearing about ANY of the 8 bajillion jobs that I have applied for, I think I may scream!


So that's pretty much it, so I think I'm going to head to bed, but for now I leave you with a pic of me and my SUPER STUDLY husband from the wedding!

No comments: