I have realized that I am lame because I don't get on here nearly as much as a good blogger should, life has been blissfully uneventful so oh well... But! I got a new laptop this weekend (that is SUPER-FANTASTICALLY AWESOME!) and I'm about to have 2 weeks off from work, so that will allow for plenty of blogging time!
Last wednesday Taylor and I went to do the Polar Express with Heidi, Will, Hannah, Wyatt and Taylor's parents for Wyatt's birthday. After we rode the train everybody came to our house for some pizza and birthday cake that I made (the cake, not the pizza- that came from good 'ol Papa John!). It was lots of fun and it was funny to watch Wyatt wait patiently for Santa to come by and see him (If "patiently" means he asked every minute and a half if Santa was going to come back and see him after he saw Santa get on the train--which is pretty good for a 3-year old!).
Forget the cookie & hot chocolate, Hannah thought her ticket was pretty tasty!

Right when Santa got on the train
Wyatt's face when Santa got on the train at the North Pole

He was pretty excited, can you tell?

He was ALL SMILES after he talked to Santa
Hannah bein' goofy
Wyatt's cake I made
Wyatt decided to take a bite out of each fondant decoration after he blew out the candle
This week, I work all week and have the afternoon off on Wednesday because my mom is coming in town to help my sister with her 3rd grade class' Christmas party. This weekend should be pretty low-key and then I work next monday and part of tuesday and then I'll have almost 2 weeks off!!! I'm super excited! We'll be in Midland for Christmas, and then New Years Day we're leaving for Dallas for the Cotton Bowl! Woohoo!
I hope everyone is close to being done with their shopping!
2 comments:
ahhh! So THAT'S why you both will be in Dallas! The game is on Friday, right? Let me know if you have plans for Saturday!
So I didn't know what CoC was and I had to ask the hubby and he's like Church of Christ duh!!! Hahaha that is too funny!! How are you and Taylor? Was that really a train that you guys went on? Where in the heck is it b/c I wanna go!!!
Post a Comment