Speaking of Christmas and work! I only have to work a day and a half this week (Monday and Tuesday) and then I get to be on vacation until Jan. 5th!!! I'm so excited!! There's lots of crap I need to get done, so it'll be nice just to be able to run around and get things done without having to worry about work! This will be the first Christmas in a looong time that neither the hubby or I will have had to work on Chistmas Eve which is super exciting! This year we are going to The Stovall's Christmas party (which we also haven't done in a long time, due to the having to work) and Taylor is going to dress up as Santa for all the little kids! (Another "perk" to being the only ones without kids!) Not to worry! I will be sure to take lots of pictures and post them on here for all of you to see! :) I wonder what he's going to do when the little ones start to cry, especially Cady b/c I know she will cry!
Okay, since I have this new toy (my new laptop w/ webcam) I am inclined to play with it... So I took a picture of the situation in which I am blogging right now, or part of it. I am laying in bed, sandwiched between Taylor and both of the dogs.
Okay, so the webcam picture didn't turn out quite as well as I'd hoped, but you get the picture... (Hahaha! get it??) :) Well, now that I have woken them both up I think it's time to let them out to go potty! Adios!!!
2 comments:
Awww Taylor's gonna be Santa? Too bad you can't be Mrs. Clause. Oh and by the way, the cake looked stikin awesome!
This is what happens when there's nothing to do at work. You create a blog. :)
Post a Comment