Thursday, July 14, 2011

Here I am!

Okay! So maybe I'm not so good at blogging as I once was.

Oh well.

But here I am!


So, we decided to take a spontaneous trip to Fort Worth to take Tucker to the zoo yesterday! We just left Tuesday after I got off work and stayed at the Downtown Fort Worth Embassy Suites (for FREE! Thanks to my Hilton Honors card!) then we got up, went and got some Corner Bakery for breakfast (YUM!), and headed to the zoo. Did I mention it was 90 degrees by 11:00? Well, it was! But undeterred we toured around for about 3 and a half hours! We had fun, and I'm sure Tucker did too, it was funny to watch his face when he saw the animals, because if they were sleeping or far away, it didn't really register I guess, but once they started moving and up close he got excited! Here are some of the pics from my phone, I still need to upload all the pictures from our "big kid camera" but here are a couple:





No comments: