Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So... Where to re-start?

Since I've decided to give blogging another shot, I've been thinking about where to start, or re-start. I could pick up where I left off, but that would be CRAZY! It would be crazy because there is almost too much to mention that has happened in the last year, but I'll attempt to summarize:


  • May 2010 - Tucker went on his first long-distance roadtrip to Arizona to see Grandma & Grandpa Great

  • June 2010 - Tucker went on his first (& second, & third, & fourth) plane ride, we all went to Mexico to celebrate Bob's (aka - Gramps) 50th birthday, Grandpa Great went to Heaven after a long and courageous battle with cancer

  • August 2010 - Tucker went on his 2nd long-distance road trip - this time to Wyoming

  • October 2010 - Our little man turned 1!

  • February 2011 - Taylor & I's 4th niece was born! Harper Brooker Coulter made her debut, Tucker & I flew to Houston to go see my cousins

  • March 2010 - Tucker & I flew to Seattle to go see my BFF Allison, took a ferry to Canada to visit Victoria

...I almost feel like I'm doing you all a great disservice by mentioning all of those things so superficically but this blog would go on and on for days if I detailed every event! If you want to see pictures of said happenings, I've posted pictures of most of them on our shutterfly: www.kendraandtaylor.shutterfly.com! So that's pretty much it up until now. Well, all the big stuff anyway, and I'm sure I'm still forgetting some of it.


Anyway! So I will be picking up here! Taylor & I (and even Tucker) have been working diligently on our house, and we have almost reached a "pause" point, meaning we aren't DONE done, but we are about to be done at least for a little while. Since last September we have re-done (meaning we have LITERALLY torn apart and put back together again) the entryway, kitchen, laundry room/pantry, living room, sunroom, front porch/yard, back porch, and are finishing up the hall bathroom. It has been QUITE an undertaking, but we are almost done! ::insert GINORMOUS sigh of relief here::


Other than that, our lives are continuously unfolding and great blessings are being given to us every day! I know God has great things planned for our family and I can't wait for those things to unfold, but in the mean time, I will attempt to keep you up here!

No comments: