GABE WATSON WAS ARRESTED TODAY AND IS SITTING IN AN AUSTRALIAN JAIL AT THIS VERY MOMENT!!!
This is definitely a HUGE step in the right direction and has been 7 years in the making!
We don't really know when he will actually stand trial or what is next, but I will try to keep all developments posted on here!
OH! My hubby starts his new job tomorrow! I'm excited for him! I hope he loves it!
That's pretty much it, actually, there's probably been more, but it's past my bedtime, I stayed up entirely too late watching the Mavericks game last night and had to get up way to early!
So ADIOS! and nighty night!
**UPDATE**: In a hearing in which Gabe did not attend, the judge ordered Gabe to be remanded (cannot bail out) and will be in jail until the trial starts May 29th. If you want to read some of the articles already out there, you can go to http://tinasstory.googlepages.com/home
Why we're going to Africa...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment