April 2nd
Surprising Mom & Dad w/ an Easter basket from their grandbaby!
The Easter basket I made mom and dad, the bibs were hidden under the Easter grass
April 12th
Surprising Taylor's parents w/ the news @ Easter Brunch

We gave each set of parents an Easter card that said "Grandma and Grandpa" on the front, said "Sending you Easter-candy smooches and wishing you sunniest, springiest spring ever!" And it was signed "See you around November 5th! Love, Tucker Thompson or Riley Kae" with the ultrasound picture inside of the card. It was perfect! :)
Everything has been pretty swell so far, kinda tired and a little indigestion but nothing crazy. I am about 10 1/2 weeks today, (the doctor thinks I'm further along, by like a week, and the little babe was measuring right along with what I'm thinking on the ultrasound, so there!) :) I'm ready to be done with the 1st trimester and into the 2nd! Just a little while longer though!
Taylor is CRAZY excited! He has read every baby book we've bought (which is like, 2) and all the stuff they sent with us from the dr. He even snuck off and bought this new gender predictor test (I'll spare the details, you can google Intelligender and it will tell you all about it) and I did that today, so SUPPOSEDLY we're having a boy, so we'll see!
So, that's what's been going on with us the last few weeks! Now all 2 of you are caught up! :)
Everything has been pretty swell so far, kinda tired and a little indigestion but nothing crazy. I am about 10 1/2 weeks today, (the doctor thinks I'm further along, by like a week, and the little babe was measuring right along with what I'm thinking on the ultrasound, so there!) :) I'm ready to be done with the 1st trimester and into the 2nd! Just a little while longer though!
Taylor is CRAZY excited! He has read every baby book we've bought (which is like, 2) and all the stuff they sent with us from the dr. He even snuck off and bought this new gender predictor test (I'll spare the details, you can google Intelligender and it will tell you all about it) and I did that today, so SUPPOSEDLY we're having a boy, so we'll see!
So, that's what's been going on with us the last few weeks! Now all 2 of you are caught up! :)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, how exciting! Congrats!
congrats! keep us posted!
...and I remember you telling me about those baby names! Good to know they're still your favorite! precious!
Post a Comment