Tay & I went to Midland again this weekend to see Taylor's family (his grandparents were in town and it was his grandma's birthday Sat.) and "give" his parents their anniversary present (the pro-pics we took a couple of weeks ago) on Sunday. But we did actually get to hang out with my parents for a while too. Tay & I went to church with my parents on sunday, then to lunch in Odessa and to the boat and RV show. The boys were looking at bass fishing boats but Mom and I were trying to convince them that we need a combo bass/ski boat. But we left with no boat. Or RV's for that matter. Boo.
So, I was bored up here at the workplace (true story) and decided to take some pictures, so here ya go! My little setup. :)

And yes, those are shoes under my desk, and unless I have to leave the office, they stay there :)
Oh! And just because I love them, here's some flowers that J got me in appreciation for letting him "crash at our pad" last weekend. Love him.

Happy Tuesday!
2 comments:
Im late but I LOVE the professional pics of you and DH, they are amazing!
Ok you have got to teach me how to get a better layout. my blog is incredibly boring!
and those flowers are gorgeous!
Post a Comment