And turned it into this:
They were delicious! Did I say that already?? Because they were.
I had an AWESOME Valentines day! I made the hub and I heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast (with eggs and sausage) and then I ALLOWED him to go and play golf with his buddies and I made the cake balls while he was gone. Then he came home and made me a DELICIOUS dinner of King Crab Legs, twice baked potatoes, and salad.
All in all, it was a really great weekend. I was a bum and just hung out at the house. I love doing that!
Anyway! That's about it! I don't have anything else cool going on... I'm just going to lay low again tonight and watch Secret Life of the American Teenager and finish up some laundry. I live life on the edge, I know :)


2 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only nerd that watched secret life of the american teenager
OK, I need the recipe. And king crab legs? Wow that sounds good. I love food way too much!
Post a Comment