Monday, March 8, 2010

Eh, blogging...

Blogging is such a wonderful tool for keeping those close to you (and in some cases, not so close to you) updated on life's adventures, but I'm weighing whether or not to keep up with this thing anymore due to everyone and their dog (seriously, ever heard of dogbook?!) being on facebook nowadays.
So, I'm taking a straw poll (?) on whether or not I should keep blogging (not that I've been that good at it recently anyhow!), so if you think that I should continue with this thing LET ME KNOW! Leave a comment so I know that someone in the world actually READS this silly thing, and I will keep doing it, but if not -- bye bye blog! :)

2 comments:

Ally said...

I read it! I miss you and I love reading your blog!! So... I will start blogging again if you'll keep yours. :)

Heidi said...

Keep it!!