Sunday, September 13, 2009

Project weekend

I have been in project mode this weekend. I am currently waiting between coats of paint on our bed-side tables.

So far I have:
  • Spray painted all the fixtures in the master bedroom (each fixture was a different color - the towel bars were brushed nickel, the toilet paper holder and the cabinet door handles were glittery black and the hand towel rings were a funny red-ish bronze color)
  • Made some bibs for Tucker
  • Decorated a lamp shade for the lamp I got to go on the nightstand in Tucker's room
  • along with all the regular weekend stuff, laundry, cleaning, yada yada yada...

Now it's back to the furniture painting. When I finally get done and everything straightened up, I will post pics of the house! :)

2 comments:

Ally said...

I can't WAIT to see pics of the house! Maybe I'll post some of mine too one of these days...

Anonymous said...

Hey you two, you are the first for me to answere a blog. I can't find it on the other langes. The computer nerd in me!

Your house sounds wonderful and the picture I got was great.

Hope Kendra is feeling great and Taylor is taking good care of you.

We should be in Midland sometime in November and will be anxious to see you both.

Take care and we love much!!!!!!!!!

Grandma and Grandpa.