Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Third Trimester!!!

So we are officially in the 3rd trimester! Actually, to be specific, we entered the 3rd trimester last Thursday, the 13th which just happened to be Taylor's 25th birthday! We didn't do much to celebrate, just went to Outback and had some Cold Stone afterwards. Unfortunately, I was too tired/busy to make him his usual birthday cake.

Last wednesday, I had my 28 week appointment and gestational diabetes/anemia test and we heard Tucker's heartbeat which is always fun, still in the 150's. If nothing else he's a consistent little guy! My tests were fine, turns out my hemoglobin levels were a little low, but nothing an iron pill a day won't fix!

A week from today we go for our 3-D ultrasound! I'm really excited for that! I can't wait to see his little face!

And in the house-hunting department, turns out we had to cancel our contract we were in on the blue 2-story house. It's okay though, because we found another one that we are now under contract on (this time, I'm not posting pictures until after we actually close!) and we will hopefully close by next friday the 28th (happy birthday to me!)! And in case you were wondering, I will be accepting moving help in lieu of birthday presents ;-)

No comments: