Wah. I'm so sad for him... NOT! Now that we have gotten rid of all the trouble makers (TO & Pacman) maybe we can all get along and WIN! Is that asking too much?OH! And I have my 1st batting practice with my softball team tonight! I'm really excited! I can't wait for them to start playing games! First are the 8 year olds, and the older girls are going to show up later! Woohoo! We're going to have practices on Mondays and Wednesdays, and unfortunately those are the only nights I watch TV, but luckily I can watch them online, so not a big deal...
And speaking of TV shows! Dancing with the Stars starts again Monday night! Woohoo! I'm most excited about Shawn Johnson (the gymnast) and Julianne Hough dancing w/ her boyfriend Chuck Wicks! I'm excited!
Yesterday I put in my official days off for the week of the 16th! Tay & I are going to go to Wyoming while he's off for spring break! I'm excited b/c this time not only are we going to the Ranch, but we are going to be going to Gilette to see his aunt & uncle and they're a lot of fun. His aunt already e-mailed me today to see what we want to do when we get there she said "we could do Devil's Tower, Rushmore, the Big Horns, ski, snow shoe, ice skate, play games whatever...." They are very much adventurers, (they go backpacking into remote areas and all sorts of crazy things!) so it should be lots of fun! I def. need the break! It's a long drive, but it's not really all that bad, and besides, I have a couple of books to read so I can start crossing those off my list! :)

Devils Tower
That's pretty much it! I'd better get back to work! I've got quite a bit to do today! Which is good b/c it makes the day go by MUCH faster!
Adios! :)
1 comment:
I love that the downside to your softball practice is that it's on your TV nights. Good thing for Hulu, right? I wanna coach a volleyball team! That would be so much fun!
Well have fun in Wyoming. Sounds like a grand time. I' jealous that you can get off work. :)
Post a Comment