Monday, October 20, 2008

Helloooooo Out There!!!

I super can't concentrate today.
I have a new obsession.
I finally got the tracker on my googlepage for Tina to work and I have spent 75% of my day today just watching it. It's bad. Seriously, it's like an addiction because there are people all over the country (and from like, 4 other countries right now) that are going to the site the I created about HER! And you can watch it in real time. It's surreal. Definitely surreal. 

This is not to say I don't have anything to do. Which is the bad part. My productivity today = 0 but oh well... And I know when I get home I won't be motivated too much either between being on the computer and watching DWTS, but I have plenty to do. BAH!

Tay and I went to Midland Saturday and Sunday for our niece's 1st birthday. It's the last of the 1st birthdays until we have kids, which is kind of weird but I'm kind of okay with that. It was kind of a bummer yesterday though because out of all the people (probably at least 25 adults) we were the only couple without kids or wasn't pregnant. Not that we are trying to get that way or anything, but as usual, we just kinda felt like we were out of place. And I should say that all of those people were older than us anyway, but oh well...  Anyway! So since I was kid-less, I was on camera duty, so I'll post pics whenever I get them from Mindy (I took them with her super cool camera).

Anyway! That's about it. Between feeding my latest internet addiction, my sick husband, DWTS and my house-keeping duties, I ought to stay pretty busy tonight. So I'd better pretend like I got some work done before I leave in 15 minutes! ADIOS AMIGOS!

No comments: